📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

16 January 2014

What`s new on Romwe

E adevarat ca-n ultima vreme nu v-am mai aratat comenzile mele de pe Romwe, dar o sa revin in curand cu un articol despre asta. Recent am comandat mai mult cosmetice si imediat ce le voi testa voi reveni cu o parere. Intre timp, va arat comanda pe care am dat-o chiar ieri:

Lately, I haven`t shown you my orders from Romwe like I usually do since I ordered mostly cosmetics. But soon I will post about them a nice review. Meanwhile, here is my last order I`ve only made yesterday:
I love them because they look confi and they are mid-heels.

Also, don`t forget to enter my 2 international giveaways:

Daca doriti sa castigati niste bijuterii exceptionale sau multe alte premii, va invit sa va inscrieti la concursurile de pe blog:
JollyChic $100 Coupon Giveaway - ends on 19th January
DressLily Giveaway - ends on 9th February

Please follow me :



Vote my Looks:

1 comment:

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤