📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

19 May 2014

Lunea cu Reduceri/ Monday Sales

Astazi am gasit cele mai bune reduceri pe SheInside si inspecial o oferta buna, la noua colectia. Iar la finalul articolului cititi cat de simplu e sa obtineti un cupon de 50% reducere!

Here are the best deals on SheInside! Also, read at the end of the post, how to get a 50% off coupon!
Please click on the photos to get the links!
On presale- Red Dress $21.99  Pink Dress $20.89
Maxi Dresses on sale- use code maxi514  to get extra 25%off
Flower Dress $27.99   Mint Dress $25.99

On Sheinside, 15% off on tops-code top518
Apricot Top $25.11  White Top $13.99

Kisses!

Please follow me :



Vote my Looks:

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! :)
    By the way I've never visited your blog before..it's really interesting! Keep it up! :)
    If you want you could come to visit my blog and I would be very happy if you could join my new giveaway!
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    xoxo
    Cecilia
    twitter//instagram //lookbook //facebook //bloglovin

    SMILE'S AVENUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second pink dress! So sweet and girly! <33

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte util si interesant , multumim .... intr-adevar o colectie draguta tinereasca , vesela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rochita scurta roz e super scumpica!
    http://zambetdeinger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love long dresses!!! Great selection dear!
    I follow you on GFC, hope you would follow back!
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tosca dress so much :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. great selection!
    love all dress :)

    Marimar
    www.laruedelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this selection!
    Ans I love this post!
    So happy to find your blog after my hospitalisation...
    Have a fab weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤