📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

08 August 2014

OOTD: Pretty Little Skirt

So here is the new skirt from Oasap that I came to love. I love the way it could just fit everyone, because it streches a lot (a very good fabric). As I told you, currently is out of stock, but there are a few skirts on Oasap that look a like. Remeber that it`s clearance summer sale?
Also, here is my new bag from Mart of China which is so cute!
Printre ultimele mele achizitii vara aceasta sunt si fusta scurta, dar decenta si draguta de pe Oasap si poseta de pe Mart of China. Ambele au fost extrem de ieftine!








Blazer: Sheinside (Here)
Skirt: Oasap (HERE)
Top: Oasap (HERE)
Bag: Mart of China (Here)
Shoes: Jollychic


Please follow me :



Vote my Looks:

5 comments:

  1. Oasap skirt really is very pretty and girly , loving light bluse for summer
    u look chic
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geanta arată foarte bine! ♥
    Iar blazer-ul e foarte finuţ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really look fantastic in this outfit!
    Really lovely combination.
    The style is perfect!Have a fab sunday my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow .... de 3 X LIKE . Esti superba . Fustita e super draguta si iti vine foarte bine . Ai forme apetisante . Pantofii sunt ceva de genul 2 in 1 iar geanta ..... nu mai vorbesc .Prima data m-am dus la geanta sa vad pretul :D Ador gentile albe mai ales cu lant .

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤