📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

15 June 2016

Best Wedding Dresses for a Small Ceremony

English Only
Lately, I have been invited to wedding events that aren`t supposed to be as formal as I am used to. So I have been wondering what is the appropriate attire for a small ceremony including only the closest friends and family.
So I have been browsing for some advice, when I came across ModaBridal where I also found great wedding dress idea for brides who want to keep it small and classy.
It is a question of taste and preference to choose a white dress, may it be ivory, eggshell, seashell, cream or beige. The dress could be short, medium or maxi, but as simple as possible.

Here are the top best choices for a small ceremony wedding from ModaBridal:











All these dresses are up to 80% off right now and you find some of them at only $65!!
ModaBridal has a lot of wedding dresses, special occasion dresses, brides dresses, shoes and wedding accesories to offer.
You should check out this link here: http://www.modabridal.co.uk/wedding-dresses-c115483/






Please follow me :



Vote my Looks:

5 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful dresses!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful selection!
    The dresses are all so beautiful , so romantic and stylish..
    xx
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2016/06/mes-essentiels-ete-my-summer-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤